Training Schedule« Back to Events
This NIH-focused seminar presents essential information for crafting a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH. It provides detailed instruction on the ins and outs of preparing a proposal, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the often complicated submission process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technology-based entrepreneurs and small companies seeking funding for R&D with plans to submit a SBIR/STTR proposal within the next 12 months.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
- Current information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet an Agency’s mission and requirements
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Preparing a Commercialization Plan so critical to successful SBIR/STTR proposals
- How to write the proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Navigating the often complicated process of actual submission
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)