Training Schedule« Back to Events
Please note location change: This class will now be held at BBCetc’ Office at 803 N. Main St, Ann Arbor, MI rather than at NextEnergy in Detroit.
This Dept. of Energy-focused seminar provides detailed instruction on the ins and outs of preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DoE, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the often complicated submission process.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
- Current information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet DoE’s mission and requirements and reviewers’ expectations
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Preparing a Commercialization Plan
- Navigating the often complicated process of actual submission
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)